Personalized Coaching for Middle Age Runners From A RRCA Certified & TeamRunRun™ Coach
LIMITED SPECIAL PRICING – $59/MONTH
(next 3 runners who join my team)
Personalized coaching for athletes training to compete in any race from 5k – marathon
All of the following for $59/month (limited time offer)
We’ve now joined with TeamRunRun™ to offer the best possible training experience. This is great news for busy middle age athletes of all abilities & experience levels.
What’s TeamRunRun™? – A marketplace and complete training resource for runners of all abilities to connect with experienced coaches and other runners to train for races of varying distances on the track, trails and roads.
What’s included with our TeamRunRun™ package:
- One-on-one coaching – I’ll be working with you each step of your training
- Custom plan provided for you – tailored to fit your athletic ability, goals & preferred number of days to run per week.
- Day to day planning – using Google docs, each workout in your training plan is clearly listed
- Individualized training paces for every workout – duration or distances & recommended intensity/pace
- Training plan includes conditioning exercises loaded onto a calendar with dates of any races you run during your plan
- Weekly newsletter from TeamRunRun, highlighting running articles, group events, and race reports.
- Exclusive access to the TeamRunRun Group Forums and Online Community.
- Access to Facebook and Strava groups.
- Personalized, timely feedback
- A supportive team of runners and coaches
- Safe and secure online payment system
- Customer Support
- Click Here For Details & To Sign Up
Copy of Crushing 26.2 – “A step-by-step program to avoid injury, have fun and finish the BIG Race”
3rd Edition Marathon Training E-Book – includes:
- Nutrition advice
- Complete stretching guide
- Circuit Training for runners
- Common Running Injuries
- Strategies to help Busy Middle Age Runners complete their training
- Motivation Tips
TeamRunRun™ Personalized Coaching
The custom plan is completed based on the input from your completed questionnaire. All I ask is that you have a goal in mind (whether it be finishing a certain distance or achieving a certain time) and some determination to reach that goal. If you’re not sure how to set an achievable goal, use the Bonus materials to help.
All of the above for only $59/month (limited to next 3 runners who join me)– click below special purchase link
If you realize that your goal was not appropriate (too ambitious or maybe you didn’t set the bar high enough) and the workouts & paces assigned are either too hard or too easy for you, simply contact me and based on our conversation, I’ll make a complimentary adjustment to the plan for the same distance.
If you have any questions, please contact me. I’m happy to answer any questions you may have.